So many great beers and more!
We have a LOT of amazing events happening this upcoming week. Details and links are below. It’s a long e-mail but we feel like it’s worth a scroll!
Tuesday October 1st 7 pm
We’ll be getting in to the Great American Beer Festival spirit on Tuesday 10/1/19 with a showcase of some of the great beer from the CSA Distributing portfolio. We will have some amazing rarities and favorites to drink with you that evening including:
- Creature Comforts Duende DIPA
- Crooked Stave Artisan Beer Project Framboise
- Fremont Brewing Field to Ferment (Citra & Amarillo)
- Fremont Brewing Dark Star (nitro)
- La Cumbre Brewing Co. Endless Horizon Tropical Stout (collab with
- Maine Beer Company a tiny beautiful something Pale Ale
- Maine Beer Company Woods & Waters IPA
- Prairie Brewing Company BA Macaroon Imperial Stout finished with Vanilla, Coconut, and
- Macaroons from Healthy Cravings
Black Project, New Image & Cerebral Tapping
Wednesday October 2nd 6 pm
On the night before the official Great American Beer Festival we’ll be tapping kegs from three of our favorite local breweries. Each of them makes world class beer, get in here for your chance to try some from each!
Here’s the line up:
- Black Project Spontaneous & Wild Ales Magic Lantern Sour Ale with Passionfruit/Peach/Apricot & Himalayan Salt
- Black Project Spontaneous & Wild Ales Dagger “Fruit Punch” Sour Ale
- Black Project Spontaneous & Wild Ales Tagboard Lambic-inspired, coolship spontaneous beer
- Cerebral Brewing Character Reference Foeder Lagerbier
- Cerebral Brewing DDH Remote Island DIPA
- Cerebral Brewing Impulse Purchase Almond Joy inspired stout (collab with Moksa Brewing)
- New Image Brewing Company Pay It Forward IPA (Nelson Sauvin and Mosaic)
- New Image Brewing Company Terra Form Brett IPA (collab w/ Puebla Vida)
- New Image Brewing Company Sake It To Me Sake/Beer hybrid with plums
Believe The Hype
Thursday October 3rd Noon – 9 pm
When Chuck D warned us he wasn’t talking about these breweries or beers. On Thursday 10/3 at noon we’ll be tapping beers from some of the most sought after breweries in the US. Get in here and see what they hype is all about. The beers will continue to pour all day while they last.
Here’s the line up:
- Creature Comforts Athena Paradisio Fruited Berliner Weisse
- Parish Brewing Company Ghost in the Machine Hazy DIPA
- Parish Brewing Company SIPS Parish Sunrise
- Lawson’s Finest Liquids Hopzilla DIPA
- Forbidden Root Radio Swan IPA
- Moonraker Brewing Company Sling Jaw NEIPA
- Orpheus Brewing All You Get is All You Get Hazy Sour Ale
- The Rare Barrel A Wish For Things That Work Golden sour aged in oak barrels with kiwis, lemon verbena and vanilla bean.
- Sante Adairius Rustic Ales Spots and Dots
Thursday After Session w/ Modern Time & Pizza Port
Thursday October 3rd 10 pm
After the Thursday GABF session get your party on with Modern Times Beer and, for the first time ever in CO, Pizza Port Brewing Company! We’ll have amazing beers from each on draft, including their collaboration Gentle Reminder
- Modern Time Gentle Reminder (Modern Times – Pizza Port Collab) Hazy IPA
- Pizza Port Bacon & Eggs
- Pizza Port Kook DIPA
- Pizza Port Local’s Only IPA
- Modern Times Tent Beer Festbier (collab w/ Heater Allen)
- Modern Times Mega BA Devil’s Teeth w/Macadamia, Coconut & Cocoa Nibs
- Modern Times Fusion Gem Hazy IPA
Austin In The House
Friday October 4th 4 pm
Join us at noon on Friday 10/4 as we keep it weird with great beer and cider brewed in Austin, TX.
We’ll be pouring:
- Jester King Brewery Bière De Coupage blended SPON and young farmhouse ale
- Jester King Brewery No Whalez Here Farmhouse Witbier
- Skull Mechanix Brewing Demon Crusher Dark Lager
- Vista Brewing Dark Skies Black Pils
- Vista Brewing Travis Red Wine Barrel Brett Ale
- Argus Cidery Lagered Cider
Ohio Brewery Tap Take Over
Friday October 4th 4 pm
A couple of hours before the Great American Beer Festival session on Friday we’re letting some great brewers from the Buckeye State take over our taps. All of the beer is going to be amazing and a few of these kegs will be the only ones poured during GABF week.
Tap list will include:
MadTree Brewing Galaxy High
Jackie O’s Brewery Perpetum
Taft’s Brewing Company Gustav Lager
Fifty West Brewing Company Float Away
Warped Wing Brewing Company Test Flight Hazy Pale
Little Fish Brewing Company Gus SMASH
Sonder Brewing Fruited Adela
IA Hawkeyes vs. Michigan Game Watch
Featuring Toppling Goliath & Boulevard Brewing Co
Saturday October 5th 10 am
The Iowa Hawkeyes will be playing Michigan and the Great American Beer Festival is happening right around the corner from us on the same day! We’ll be opening up early (10 am) and featuring some great Midwestern beer from Boulevard Brewing Company & Toppling Goliath Brewing Co. Game will be on the projector and in the bar with game sound. Go Hawks!
- Toppling Goliath Brewing Co. Pompeii IPA
- Toppling Goliath Brewing Co. King Sue DIPA
- Boulevard Brewing Company Terravox Norton Vinuous Sour Ale (collab with Terravox Winery & Vineyard)
- Boulevard Brewing Company Boss Tom’s Golden Bock
Lager-Fest Between Sessions
Saturday October 5th 4 pm
After the first Great American Beer Festival session on Saturday 10/5 and before the last session of 2019 we will be turning our taps in to a celebration of lager, from traditional to unusual from some of the greatest producers in America!
The tap list will include:
- Bierstadt Lagerhaus Helles Lager
- Bierstadt Lagerhaus Oktoberfest
- Chuckanut Brewery & Kitchen New Fest Lager
- Crooked Stave Artisan Beer Project Von Pilsner
- Jack’s Abby Craft Lagers Cocoa Nut Barrel Aged Framinghammer Baltic Porter
- Skull Mechanix Brewing Horimana Dry Japanese Light Lager
- Snake River Brewing Dark Horse Dark Czech Lager
- Wibby Brewing Dunkel
The After Party with Elite Brands
Saturday October 5th 10 pm
After the last session of the Great American Beer Festival ends our last party of the week kicks off with our friends from Elite Brands. We’ll be featuring some amazing beer from Russian River Brewing Company, Epic Brewing Company, Bear Republic Brewing Co, Surly Brewing Company, 21st Amendment Brewery & Maui Brewing Co.
We’ll also be pouring some great cocktails using spirits from the Elite Brands list and our friends from Spirit Hound Distillers as well, who will be joining us to celebrate the release of The Brainless Hound, a beer aged at Epic Brewing Company – Denver Taproom in their Colorado Honey Straight Malt Whiskey barrels.
As if this wasn’t enough, we will have a special guest bartender – one of the first bartenders to work here and our first ever manager, Mr. Adam Dunbar will be stepping out of the way back machine to man the bar at again at Freshcraft for one night only.
Ending GABF Week by having a good time with friends, both old and new, is the best way to do it and that’s what this event is all about. Please join us!
Here’s the planned tap list:
- Russian River Brewing Company Happy Hops
- Russian River Brewing Company Pliny the Elder
- 21st Amendment Brewery Tasty IPA
- Epic Brewing Company Brainless Hound (Belgain Ale aged in Spirit Hound Distillers Colorado
- Honey Straight Malt Whiskey Barrels) – 1st Time Ever Poured!
- Surly Brewing Company Ten
- Maui Brewing Co Coconut Hiwa
- Bear Republic Further Through the Haze
The Damn. Good. Russian.
House-Infused Vanilla State-38 Distilling Damn Good Vodka, Galliano, Cream
Ransom Old Tom Gin, House-Infused Cucumber Simple Syrup, Lime Juice, Soda Water
Spicy Margarita Puntagave
House-Infused Serrano Puntagave Blanco Tequila, Grand Marnier, Lime Juice, Agave
Spirit Hound Distillers CO Honey Straight Malt Whiskey, Lemon Juice, Agave
Oaxaca Elderflower Daiquiri
Paranubes Oaxaca Aguardiente de Caña Rum, Wood’s High Mountain Distillery, llc Fleur de Sureau Elderflower Liqueur, House-Infused Rosemary Simple Syrup, Lime
Old Town Smash
Old Town Distillery Standard Bourbon Whiskey,
Lemon, House-Infused Mint Simple Syrup
* Please understand that tap lists can change and that it is not final until the beer is actually pouring.