Celebrate the end of 2018 and help welcome 2019!
Our team has curated a great list of rare and amazing bottles of beer that we want to share with you. Quantities on some of them are extremely limited and when they are gone, they will be gone. We will be offering them at very special prices and will be popping some open for people to try in smaller pour sizes as well!
Here’s the list:
- Cascade Sang Noir
- Crux Tough Love
- Beachwood Careful with that Pluot, Eugene
- Boulevard Love Child #7
- 2016 Dupont & Lost Abbey Deux Amis
- Stout Rillquin Epic Oak & Orchard
- Epic Brainless on Pineapple
- Crooked Stave Surette Reserve
- Green Bench Les Grisettes
- American Solera Old Dishoom
- The Bruery White Chocolate & Cherry
- Cascade Blueberry
- Trve Rosin Dubh
- Oude Quetsche Tillquin
In addition to our regular menu we will be serving Prime Rib with an Oscar option available and we’ll also have Crab Cakes.
Just for fun we’ll also be tapping Burial Beer Co. Anno Domini Dark Sour and Hill Farmstead Brewery Arthur.
We’re a great option for dinner and drinks before you watch the New Yearâ€™s Eve Fireworks in Downtown Denver or before/after you watch the Colorado Avalanche take on the Kings at the Pepsi Center.
Reservations recommended: https://resy.com/cities/den/freshcraft