Over the past year (well, maybe a little longer) at Freshcraft in downtown Denver, we have accumulated some awesome, amazing stupendous beers in our cellar. Now it’s time to drink them, and we need your help! Starting on Friday 1/27/17 and running through Sunday 1/29/17 we will be tapping at least twenty (yes, 20!) rarities, including barrel aged stouts, sours, wild ales and more.
Here’s how this will work: we will be tapping specific beers at a few specific times. See the tapping schedule below. Every time one of these kegs is emptied, we will replace it with something as equally awesome from our cellar: we have some really great beer hiding back there. So come out and let’s kick some kegs!
On Friday night 1/27/17 at 5 pm we will tap the first five beers. The following day, Saturday 1/28/17 when we open at 11 am we will tap fifteen more of these rare barrel aged beers. On Sunday 1/29/17 at 1 pm we will have a very special tapping of Paradise Gallow: a collaboration beer between TRVE Brewing and Mr. B’s Wine & Spirits that we were privileged to get our hands on.
We look forward to seeing you all this weekend!
Friday 1/27/17 5pm – Cellar Drain Kick Off
- Denver Beer Co Drama Queen
- Ratio Genius Wizard
- The Bruery Mash & Vanilla
- Almanac Dynamo Barrel Noir
- Green Flash Blanc Tarte Barrique
Saturday 1/28/17 11am – Cellar Drain Main Tapping
- Avery Quivering Lip
- Black Project Dreamland
- Crooked Stave Nightmare on Brett Cherry
- Destihl Dosvidanya Rye
- Dry Dock Cassidae
- Epic Double Barrel Big Bad Baptist
- Left Hand Oak Aged Wake Up Dead
- Funkwerks Red Wine Saison
- Oskar Blues Barrel Aged Death By Coconut
- Odell Zard Alu Sour
- River North Whiskey Quandry
- Station 26 4 Roses Bourbon Barrel BarleyWayne
- Sun King Batch 666: Sympathy for the Devil
- Upslope Ferus Fluxus 2014
- Wicked Weed Dark Age
Sunday 1/29/17 1pm Tapping
- TRVE x Mr. B’s Paradise Gallows
*We reserve the right to repeat this event more frequently should we so choose.