Over the past year (well, maybe a little longer) at Freshcraft in downtown Denver, we have accumulated some awesome, amazing stupendous beers in our cellar. Now it’s time to drink them – and we need your help! Starting on Friday 1/27/17 and running through Sunday 1/29/17 we will be tapping at least twenty (yes, 20!) rarities – including barrel aged stouts, sours, wild ales and more.
Here’s how this will work – we will be tapping specific beers at a few specific times – see the tapping schedule below. Every time one of these kegs is emptied, we will replace it with something as equally awesome from our cellar – we have some really great beer hiding back there. So come out and let’s kick some kegs!
On Friday night 1/27/17 at 5 pm we will tap the first five beers. The following day, Saturday 1/28/17 when we open at 11 am we will tap fifteen more of these rare barrel aged beers. On Sunday 1/29/17 at 1 pm we will have a very special tapping of Paradise Gallows – a collaboration beer between TRVE Brewing and Mr. B’s Wine & Spirits that we were privileged to get our hands on.
We look forward to seeing you all this weekend!
Friday 1/27/17 5pm – Cellar Drain Kick Off
- Denver Beer Co Drama Queen
- Ratio Genius Wizard
- The Bruery Mash & Vanilla
- Almanac Dynamo Barrel Noir
- Green Flash Blanc Tarte Barrique
Saturday 1/28/17 11am – Cellar Drain Main Tapping
- Avery Quivering Lip
- Black Project Dreamland
- Crooked Stave Nightmare on Brett Cherry
- Destihl Dosvidanya Rye
- Dry Dock Cassidae
- Epic Double Barrel Big Bad Baptist
- Left Hand Oak Aged Wake Up Dead
- Funkwerks Red Wine Saison
- Oskar Blues Barrel Aged Death By Coconut
- Odell Zard Alu Sour
- River North Whiskey Quandry
- Station 26 4 Roses Bourbon Barrel BarleyWayne
- Sun King Batch 666: Sympathy for the Devil
- Upslope Ferus Fluxus 2014
- Wicked Weed Dark Age
Sunday 1/29/17 1pm Tapping
- TRVE x Mr. B’s Paradise Gallows
*We reserve the right to repeat this event more frequently should we so choose.